Oct 17, 2010

They said..

They said I am a happy-go-lucky person
I said nahh.. I just a lucky one not so happy maybe

They said I am outspoken
I said yeah.. You may say so. I just love to fight for the right

They said I looked so serious and fierce
I said no. It's just an inherited disease or could be an optical illusion

They said I looked so cool and tough
I said no. I just pretend to be like that

They said I am independent and a brave person
I said no. I just do it because my life asked me to do so

They said I am a patient person
I said no. I just have to do it because I got no choice

They said I am generous and very helpful, sometimes can go overboard..
I said no. I just do it because I remember my ultimate goal of life is to be a helper. That's it

They said I do care a lot about others rather than myself
I said no. It's just my responsibility as a friend and to me my friends are my family
They said I am a good person
I said no, they are absolutely wrong. I just do good things to compensate all my wrongdoing and sins to HIM
That's it...

1 comment:

"Today is all that you have. Organize the hours of this day so that you make years out of minutes and months out of seconds. Seek forgiveness from your Lord, remember HIM, prepare for the final parting from this world and live today happily and at peace."

'Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni