Jun 23, 2013

Luar biasa

When I'm alone and need someone to support me, no one comes to help me except Allah. When I pretend to be strong, no one sees my hidden tears except Allah. When I'm sad and need a shoulder to cry on, no one supports me but Allah. Pleasing a human is very difficult, pleasing Allah is the easiest. People sometimes punish me for mistakes I have not done, Allah ignores and excuses the ones that I did. This is Allah, The Greatest, The Most Almighty, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful and all praise belongs to Him. -Prof Tariq Ramadan

Maka nikmat Tuhan yang manakah yang kamu dustakan..?


p/s: suka ulang-ulang ayat ni. Sensasinya senantiasa luar biasa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Today is all that you have. Organize the hours of this day so that you make years out of minutes and months out of seconds. Seek forgiveness from your Lord, remember HIM, prepare for the final parting from this world and live today happily and at peace."

'Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni